We are having so much success in our Garden this year. I'm excited when we can pick produce and eat it that night, things we have started from seed. As much as I'm sick of seeing Zucchini's I'm going to be excited in January when I can go in my freezer and get out some strips to put in a Stir Fry.

 We already have a little pumpkin growing!
 Carrots, Onions, beans, Cucumbers (trellised)
 Red Cabbage, I love this stuff, can honestly eat a jar of picked red cabbage per day. Which I very rarely attempt but mmmm YUM!
Our Giant Sunflowers, Doing so well! So tall and their stalks are very thick and healthy, I can't wait for them to bloom.

0 comments:

Share Me


About Me

CANNED 2011

Raspberry Chipolte BBQ

Cherry Chipolte BBQ

Peaches

Spiced Peaches

Pickles

Blueberry Preserves

Strawberry Jam

Strawberry Rhubarb Jam

Cherry Pie Filling

Boozy Cherries

Zucchini Pineapple

Green Beans

Tomatoes

Followers